I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who LOVES to add guacamole everywhere.
Salads, tacos, bowls, meats, fish, chips, nachos, salted crackers and more and more and more!
This recipe is my way to do a slightly different guacamole that is perfect to add everywhere you want.
Here is the link to the mortar I use for the guac. You can use it to do homemade pesto or just to grind & smash some grain, spice or herbs to level-up your recipes 🙂
Hope you like it!
Guacamole my way
- Mortar optional
- Garlic press optional
- Plate & fork
- Serving bowl
- 1 ripped avocado
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp salt (I use kosher salt)
- 2 tsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/2 lime
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp hot sauce Could be Tabasco or Cholula Chili Lime (I really love this one)
- 1/2 jalapeño (optional)
- On a plate, smash the avocado with a fork. Leave it aside for min or two.
- If you have a mortar, add the garlic cloves with all the spices and smash it all together. If not, you can use a garlic press or just chop very small the garlic cloves.
- Grab a serving bowl and add the avocado, garlic, spices, hot sauce, olive oil, lime and mix it all together.
- You can add some jalapeño thin slices if you want! Totally optional
- Done! You are ready to enjoy our version of guacamole! 🥑