We have seen millions, tons of banana bread recipes and we can not even stop trying every single one of them, isn’t?
I always love to try at least one slice in every coffee place or bakery that I go, trying to find the best of all and today is the day.
This is the best ever, unique, tasty, incredible and amazing recipe that you are going to try in your life!
Let’s start cooking the most DELICIUS and MOIST Banana Oat Bread of the whole world!
Super easy and moist Banana Oat Bread
It's Tea Time—The most delicious and MOIST Banana Oat Bread ever!
- 4 Bananas 3 ripped and 1 for decoration
- 3/4 cup Brown or Coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup Oil (vegetable, canola or coconut)
- 3 tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract or paste
- 1/4 cup Plain Yogurt or Greek natural
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 1/4 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Walnut Pieces or Almonds
- Pre-heat the oven at 360° F (180° C).Mash the 3 ripe bananas with a fork in a bowl and then add the oil, eggs, syrup, vanilla extract, yogurt and sugar until combined. Once ready, add all the dry ingredients: flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Lastly, add the walnuts and mix it with a spatula.
- Prepare a non-stick loaf pan (9" x 5" (23.5cm x 13.2cm)) with parchment paper and pour the batter. Cut the banana lengthwise and add each half to the top of the batter. Bake for 50 mins o 1 hour at 360°F (180°C), or until golden. To see if is cooked, insert a toothpick into the center and it should come out clean.
- Let it cold for one hour and READY TO EAT!
Hope you like it and let me know if you try it!😊
Absolutely delicious! My fam was craving for something sweet like this. Thank you for the recipe