Looking for a special dessert that’s creamy, rich, and oh-so-yummy? Look no further than our easy-to-follow recipe for the best Creamy Cheesecake New York-Style!
This classic dessert is the perfect combination of tangy and sweet, with a delicious graham cracker crust and a smooth, velvety filling that’s simply irresistible.
Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or just looking for a tasty treat, this cheesecake is sure to hit the spot!
Cheesecake New York style
Try this special, super rich and creamy New York-Style Cheesecake.
- Let’s prepare some cooking utensils to start. You will need:
- – Boiled water (be careful)
- – An squared or rounded 20cm springform pan
- – A bigger pan (roasting pan) to bain-marie the mixture
- – A medium sauce pan
- – Aluminum foil
- – Hand mixer or food processor.
- – Plastic foil.
- – Masher or fork
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 60 grs butter melted
Cream Cheese Filling
- 500 grs cream cheese.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Cream 35%
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 350 grs mix of raspberries and strawberries
- 1/2 tsp gelatin powder
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Recommendation: for an easy blend, the cream cheese should be at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 375F. You should use the middle or bottom rack.
- Prepare the springform pan first. Grab the foil and wrap it tightly around the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Let’s start with the crust. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and place them inside the pan. Press and distribute the mix evenly into the pan. Set it aside for a few minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese and lightly mix it until soft. Then, add the rest of the ingredients until well combined. You can add the eggs one at a time until fully mixed.
- Once it’s ready, put the mixture into the pan and place the pan into the bigger pan (roasting pan).
- Be careful with this step: Pour boiling water into the roasting pan until it reaches halfway up the side of the springform pan.
- With caution, place it into the oven and bake for around 1 hour or until the top is firm. The center will jiggle a bit but it shouldn’t be liquid.
- While the cream cheese filling is baking, let’s make the berries topping. Grab a saucepan and add the berries (you can cut the strawberries in half if you want), sugar, water, and lemon juice. Combine and bring it to a boil for a few minutes (5 to 10).
- Once it’s ready, mash the berries until it looks like jam. Add the gelatine and mix very well. Let it cool.
- Once it’s ready, let it rest in the turned-off oven for about one hour. Then, remove it from the oven and from the water and remove the foil.
- Add the berries topping now and cover it with plastic foil or a plate and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Then, remove it from the springform pan when it’s completely cold and serve.
- I hope you enjoy it! 🤤