In today’s One Min Salads: Red Cabbage, learn how to make a quick and delicious red cabbage salad in just 1 minute.
This simple recipe requires minimal ingredients and is perfect as a side dish. Customize it with mayonnaise for an extra creamy texture.
Enjoy the refreshing flavours of red cabbage with a tangy dressing of olive oil and vinegar or lemon.
If I don’t have lemon, I usually use Malt Vinegar or Apple Cider Vinegar.
1-min Red Cabbage Salad
- 1/4 Red cabbage (Half if it's a small one)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon or Vinegar (I usually use Malt or Apple Cider Vinegar)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Cut as thin as possible the red cabbage and place it in a salad bowl
- Add salt, pepper, olive oil and the vinegar/lemon.
- You can add a tablespoon of mayonnaise if you like.
I hope you enjoy it!
Find more healthy recipes like this One Min Salads: Red Cabbage:
Take a look to our Instagram page!