Healthy and tasty at the same time? YES, PLEASE! It only takes 15/20 minutes in total to make these super fresh and tasty Rice Paper Rolls (also known as spring rolls).
This recipe for Spring Rice Paper Rolls is perfect for those looking for a light and refreshing meal or snack. The rolls are packed with fresh veggies and herbs, making them both healthy and delicious.
They’re easy to make and can be enjoyed as a tasty appetizer or a satisfying lunch. Give this recipe a try and enjoy the burst of flavours that these colourful rolls have to offer.
You just need a few ingredients, and you’re all set to enjoy some yummy, healthy food.
I hope you enjoy them 🤤
Healthy and Quick Spring Rice Paper Rolls
Try this recipe for Spring Rice Paper Rolls for a healthy and tasty quick meal. Made with fresh veggies and herbs, these colourful rolls are a great option for any occasion.
- 8 Rice paper sheets 8 sheets = 4 rolls
- 1/2 Lettuce (I prefer iceberg)
- 1/2 Carrot I like to cut them in slices or Julianne
- 1 Tuna in Olive Oil 80gr Can Another option is cooked salmón (or any protein you prefer)
- 1 tbsp Sriracha Mayo If you want avoid any spiciness, just use regular light mayo.
- 1/4 Purple Cabbage Finely knife shedder – be careful!
- 1/2 Purple onion Fine slices or Julianne
- 1/2 Avocado
- Salt & peper to taste
- Soja sauce or any sauce of your choice to dip in
NOTE: You can choose any veggies, sauce or protein you like! Play with favours
- The most important tip here is to use TWO rice paper sheets instead of one. That would make the rolling part super easy, avoiding any possible breakage while handling, as these paper sheets are very thin.
- You will need a large bowl with warm water to hydrate the sheets. The bowl should be large enough to submerge the sheets. (You can use a pan or any container you have handy).
- After you have all the vegetables ready, grab a bowl and add the tuna (or salmon) can and a big spoon of Sriracha Mayo (or just mayo). Leave it aside for a few minutes.
- Hydrate each sheet at a time and place one on top of the other.
- Place the lettuce first. It can be shredded or the whole leaf. I like to add some salt & pepper to it😊.
- Continue with the tuna (or any protein you want), and then add the carrot, onion, avocado (optional), and cabbage. Add some salt & pepper to taste if you like.
- To roll, fold both sides first, and then start rolling up from the bottom to the top.
- And that's it! I love to dip them in soy sauce, but you can use any sauce of your choice.