These 3-Ingredient Healthy & Vegan Banana Oats Pancakes are the sweet treat you were asking for to end your cravings and the good news here is: only takes 5 minuets and you only need 3 ingredients.
First you need oats, then one banana, lastly, your milk of choice and that’s it! You don’t need to add eggs, or flour or sugar added.
You can some toppings if you want, like:
- Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, more bananas!
- This simply-the-best sugar free Maple Syrup
- or the most famous Lily’s Sweets Premium Dark Chocolate Chips
- MY PERSONAL FAV Almond Butter
- Cream or whatever topping you like!
I also like to add some organic cinnamon to the mix to spice it up 😏😏😏😏.
Try it and let me know how it goes. I am sure you are going to love them 🤤.
3-ingredient healthy banana oats pancakes
- Non-stick pan
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or any milk of preference)
- Blueberries, strawberries or any fruit you want
- Greek yogurt
- Almond Butter
- non-sugar maple syrup or honey
- 1. Add in a blender the banana, oats and milk. Mix all together until you get a uniform mixture.
- 2. Put a non-stick pan at low-medium heat and once it's hot, start adding the pancake mixture using a big spoon as a sizing measure.
- 3. After 1 minute or once you see some bubbles on the side of the pancake, you can flip them. Wait for one more minute to finish cooking.
- 4. Put the pancakes on a plate and add the toppings you like! For example almond butter, greek yogurt, some berries and non-sugar maple syrup.